Wednesday, January 2, 2008

All is quiet on New Year's Day

Happy New Year! I am back in town after a much-needed vacation, and I'm ready to get back to work. (Sort of- it's been nice having some time off!)

However, I had a great Christmas, and I would like to share with you all the two best gifts ever:

#1. The leg lamp from "A Christmas Story". I don't know what possessed my brother to buy this, but it is the best! Too bad we don't have a front window to put it in. (Sorry for the poor photography!)


#2. An engagement ring! Yes, my honey popped the question, and I happily accepted. So now I must face the daunting task of planning a wedding myself... good thing I have so many fantastic resources and creative minds in my address book. (You know who you are-expect phone calls from me in the near future!)

I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday, and I look forward to spending 2008 with you!

5 comments:

Liene Stevens said...

congratulations!!!

Life Design Event Planning said...

That's awesome Rebecca! Congrats!!! Are you making your own dress? ;)

Rebecca said...

Of course! I have a reputation to uphold!

:-)

lars said...

I'm so excited for you both - Congratulations!!!

Kimberly Jarman said...

Hey girl!!! Congratulations!! That is soooo exciting!!